SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 19, 2006

1 WHY is not enough.

I just don't love you no more. (do I)
I don't even know what I am actually feeling.
Do you love me still?
HAVE YOU EVER?
Even if you didn't, did you feel my love for you.
Nobody can just explain the situation between us, maybe you can.
I can't.
Lost, broken, a missing piece.
Why?
Why do I confuse my feelings with the truth.
I know you ever had feelings for me;you told me that you had, can I trust those words. Why does my heart tell me that I can't, once I asked you just to reassure. You ask me if I'm doubting you. NO! I never did. Its just that a girl's heart leads her thinking astray. I just want to be your "911" being there when you need me. What did I do wrong that we turned out this way? WAIT. I'm the girl NOT the guy.
Things will never turn out the way I want it to be;when it comes to relationships.
God, thank you for this emo-soul of mine.
My poor old soul that is wrenching, feeling the fear of love. What turned me this way.
Will I ever still believe in love?
After it failed me that many times ...
God, if love is a word that is so great and indefinable, I can still find love in the dictionary.
What in the world do I deserve this? Am I not pretty enough. NO! That's lust already.
Why can't I feel the world
Tell me I'm not being paranoid
!!!WARNING: GIRLS DON'T LEARN TO BE AS EMO AS THE EMO-LAMMA, me...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive