SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

am I blogging too much today?

HUHdid I tell y'all about my "new" English teacher??
OK. He's actually this OLD man that is already 66 (he told us that) and literally knows A LOT about Adolf Hitler and History stuff.
The eeee-ritating part about him is that he talks really S.L.O.W.L.Y ... .. and his full stops(.) are like a minute for one. Oh and if you're thinking, why did he tell you'll so much about Hitler and stuff on History when he's suppose to teach you English. Uh-huuh GOOD POINT there! That's a problem with that Old Man.. he sides track SO SO SO SO much and he teaches in a Wet-Market!(my class) when he talks everyone talks along. With him side-tracking SO MUCH he reminded me of my tuition teacher haha Q.S.S! hahhaha
funny man. But this old Teacher is rather interesting and adorableOK CUTE! haha
I enjoy his lessons better than Mrs. Seet OPPS! (sorry!) [Cheshire cat!]

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive