SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, October 02, 2006

BORING BULLETINS .. bored I know i have a paper tomorrow.

1. Single, taken or crushing?
-crushing, I think.
2. Are you happy with your life right now?
- err.. not really. ((;
3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love fast?
- yep.
4. Have you ever been heart-broken?
- yep. DUH who havent been has a HARD HEART.
5. Do you believe that in some circumstances cheating is acceptable?
- nope.
6. Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
- Depends.
7. Have you ever talked about marriage with someone else before?
- Not really.
8. Do you want children?
- NO!
9. How many?
- NONE!
10. Would you ever consider adoption?
- NO.
11. If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know?
- Tell me straight in my face.
12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
- Nope.
13. Be honest, what is the furthest thing you and ur ex did?
- shhh.. me to know and you to find out.
14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- yes.
15. Are you romantic?
- err.. ??? unsure
16. Do you believe that you can change someone?
- no.
17. If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
- the first place we met be it on the train or a bus stop.
18. Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
- depends.
19. Do you have feeling for someone right now?
- yep.
20. Have you ever wished that you've someone but you messed it up?
- yep.
21. Have you ever broken a heart?
- don't know. sorry
22. If one day your best friend fall in love with the person you're deeply in love with. What would you do?
- I would shut my mouth and let the person that we like decide and I will tell my feelings to my next closest friend and just leave it and try to forget about it.
23. Are you missing someone right now?
- Yes.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive