SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HOME ALONE -BAD IDEA!

I don't like it being home alone.(unless you peeps come over!)

why?
1. I'll have to cook my own food.
( I know why not just call for delivery)
2. Wash up my own mess
(maid's gone)
3. Make sure everything is locked up
(in case of bangla)
4.When I'm hurt I'll have to "heal" myself.
( : ( nobody to help me put on a plaster)

I hurt myself while making caramel ! and now I'm typing with my two index finger in the air!
just using my 8 other not injured fat fingers to do the JOB. Burnt my left index finger cause I was greedy and could not wait for the caramel to cool and just dip my finger in ... OUCH! and the caramel just sticks to your finger like a leech! and there it got BURNT! while.. the other right finger it got a cut from I don't know where, realised it when it started to hurt while washing the dishes. CLUMSY -i know

left right
and did I say about the DRIED cheddar cheese in the Mac. burger?
cause yesterday I was sucha PIG. I slept till 2:20 in the afternoon. (keep the comments to yourself!) and Mom have been shouting from downstairs I've got breakfast for you! Under the cover! before she went out. So when I woke up I realise that it was that thingO sausauge mCmuffin? is it. WHITE wrapper and BLUE words. when I wanted to get down to my first bite, I could NOT even unwrap the wrap. the cheese were all dried. SO I just open it and not care if the wrap sticks to my food.

And just DUMP it into the TOASTER!

[praying the cheese will melt]

NO! it didn't! DARN! it was as hard as a cement BLOCK! F*ck. Even the bread burnt! so eee-ritating!!! BUT I was hungry so I did not bother and just munch on even with the paper wrap on the sides.


Iknowwhats nss!wi sowhoisit

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive