SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, October 22, 2006

a fool out of yourself./myself

after reading SANDRA's blogO! I just realised that everything she blog about is WEIRD and FUNNY things about ME! GIRL!!!! can you just say something GOOD?!?! lols.
for example: you know the primary school thingO about the grand ma? the one you row your boat or you shake to your grand ma's place? Then your grand ma say you're a good kid? YEP that one. MY BIG BOO-BOO is that I said the Grand-ma gave me a hamburger than to say I'm a good kid.
OK ! I may not be an excellent person in chinese and I know this is such a simple chinese thingO but DON'T LAUGH. Its been like AGES since I last read that grand-ma thingyy!
When it comes to chinese, I'm just a FOOL.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive