SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. (is halloween suppose to be happy? or is it....) SAD HALLOWEEN!!!!

Its already the mark of the end of October, THE LAST DAY OF OCTOBER!!! which means its just 22 days when I can OFFICIALLY say Its MY birthday!!!!

hahaha.. I know thats craSy. I feel like a KID again but now I'll be turning 16! Officially 16! Legal to do more stuffs... like.... .... errr... ... NOTHING!
haha. Anyway I've been doing all the above 16 stuffs illegally already (shhhhh) don't tell no one. I'm NOT craSy! The most for 16 is to watch an NC-16 mOO-vie, play pool legally and go for underage parties(you just have to be born in the year of 1990!). Tell me which kid does that legally ??? WTH! Now I finally get the feel of WHATS THE BIG FAT DEAL OF BEING 16!
I remember being a younger and being so excited of turning 16 having a SWEET 16 party and bla bla bla... now its just OK.

SWEET 16 !!!! But its just weird that I'm feeling excited for my birthday this year.
Last year was like ohh okok....another birthday and I even wanted to work on my birthday, I did! Having the girls wait for me to knock off to pass me my prezzies. Then we did not have any fun, they got to head home as it was late. I didn't know what I was thinking. Don't know whats with my MOOD I rejected everybody except this particular mortal. I went for a late-night moo-vie with him and his friend. ... errr yeahhhhh...
I think I SHOULD STOP!
and NOW This year I'm all Hyped Up for my Birthday and NOW I'm worried what it'll be like. Spell WTH for me. I'm weird.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive