SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cause Y O U had a Bad Day.

SCHOOL WAS A NIGHTMARE TODAY! ! ! ! ! !! ! !
FREAKssssssOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly, they had a FULL BODY SPOT-CHECK! ! ! !
from the HIGHEST STANDING STRAND OF HAIR to THE POINT TOUCHING EARTH.
in other words.... A spot-check from TOP to TOE. (LITERALLY)
and P.T.L(PraiseTheLord)! I was CAUGHT. So ASS, AT FIRST! when the prefects check me I was all right and bla..
hair OK, socks HIGH, skirt OK (for first check), nails LONG (but OK), NO earrings.....
UNTIL! Mrs. Loong (V.P) caught Sarah for SHORT SKIRT.
so there rah rah go walking up to the podium...... and then she went STERNLY!! YOU TOO!! COME UP!! TOOTiFIED me was like HUH???
then she YELLED and EXCLAIMED YES YOU COME UP !!!!
ME? I said.
YES YOU!
huH?WHY WHAT'S WRONG??? I mumbled to myself.
Standing up there slowly thinking why I am up here staring at the SCHOOL and WARFARE of POLKA-DOTS... and it was a little unfair as some obvious wasn't PULLED out.
we QUEUED UP to get a WARNING SLIP for our PARENTS and TEACHER.
Yep. Like some Refugees queueing up for FOOD.
OoOooo While queueing .. this girl behind us (identity sealed!) FUNNY + HILARIOUS.
okayy... so.. SOME of us didn't know why we're queueing up for (k.me) SO Pat(a prefect) was there to check and she's asking everyone to kneel down to check the length of skirts. Then she asked me so I hesitated for a while... Then, I just did. And my skirt was "floating" = SHORT skirt. Cause according to SMSS school rules... when you kneel down and your skirt is "floating" it is considered as short skirt! Your skirt MUST touch the ground then it's considered as ACCEPTABLE. Oh anyway back to the "funny+ hilarious" girl.
Pat: ermm... can you kneel down please?
Girl: why?
Pat: I need to check the length of your skirt to tell you if your skirt is short or not.
Girl: Must I kneel down here?
Pat: errr.. then where do you want to kneel down at?
Girl : (rolll eyess...) heng! why must I kneel? You ask her to kneel first la.
Pat: But why must she kneel down first I'm asking you now I'll check hers later.
Girl: (there she FINALLY kneels)
Pat: errr.. Ok your skirt is short.
Girl: Just say my skirt short then short la! See from this view and JUST SAY LA! MAKE ME KNEEL!
Pat: (can't be bothered and just rolls eyes and walk away)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH and F.Y.I the girl said it in a very girlly 'Tai-Tai' manner.
(no offence! If that person suddenly comes in and read about this)
We then realise that Pat the PREFECT skirt is quite short too!
so we asked her and was like EH! your skirt also short what! Then she'll like all NO!!! So we asked her to kneel and SURPRISINGLY it just touches earth ! ! ASS!
----
Later in the day about the third period of Lee S.B lesson this bell rang it sounded weird and funny. As usual, girls and their weird-ness. We laughed at the ringing.. and L.S.B:"EH! DON'T LAUGH AH THIS IS SERIOUS... SHHHHHHhHhHh LISTEN TO ANNOUNCEMENT!"
and guess what??!
A TOXIC GAS "LEAKED" AND ITS "DANGEROUS" !!!
TO SAY:wtf was the few words that first came to my mind cause I can picture myself sealing up the windows with GARBAGE BAGS!
YES I'm psychic! Thats what we exactly did.
At first, I could not be bothered, did not care and let the others do the job. Then I felt guilty. So I stood up and asked sitting partner to come along. Darll, Rah and Van just sat there DEAD not bothering about anything saying that they're going to die the next moment if a thing like that really happens cause the top window wasn't 'window-ed'(get it?) haha as in like there's grills and stuff but no window window glass frames and to die from the lac of O2 sharing with 42 other mortals.
But sidd(: managed to climb all the way up there to seal HALF! BETTER THAN NOTHING right? GOOD JOB sidd!
I cut the plastic bag and started to seal the windows within my reach (Don't Under-estimate my ability!) sitting partner (Selvi) and gang helped was quite fun but we're all SUFFOCATING! as there's no ventilation AT ALL! after that. As, we were not allowed to turn on any electricity or CRAP-SH*T . But a few of them sneakingly turn on the ventilation fan at the back. Sat in DARKNESS and WARMTH for at least an hour.... When we decided to play a few games like, say macaroni, chopp chili chop chili chop chop chop and concentration. The drive was OVER!
As elated as we can get. We have to PULL down ALL the garbage bags and clear up everything! WHAT WASTE OF MATERIALS! (j.k)
Thinking I can go get MOS Burger...... Came an announcement to go the hall for debrief. WTH! Sat there for another HOUR and THANK GOD this time there was ventilation and FAN! ! ! ! ! !(I felt like the HAPPIEST girl on planet EARTH!) K. I'm being sarcastic.
Then Serene. Then MOS BURGER (yummmss~~~)
now. HERE blogging about my BAD day.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive