SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

baby am I doing too much

I wish I knew more about you, on what you're going through. By the way, I love that piercing (I was thinking...;)) Have the feeling fade? Never mind I'll hold it on... (tolerate it) and wait till the O's are over. Please study for Os! I'm just Praying and Hoping one freaking day after your Os you'll just pick up the f*cking phone and dial 98455591. Though you don't know and will not ever know that I'm waiting, cause you don't bother, but I'm still hoping God will let you know in a way or another, in whatever way He work. I feel like the girl singing in the song Wonder (If She'll Get It) by Superchick. Except that you're not a superstar and I know your name. (lols) Why is it so that you're the one? and not any other and God just won't put another in my FREAKING life but its just you. PLEASE STUDY. Though you will be going wherever to study or whatever crap PLEASE STUDY.
[and if in case you read this, tell me if you like another, then i'll know what to do to the rest of my life. and puurrr-lease.. I will NOT end my life! ain't that silly to do a thing for you]

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive