SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Family

I LOVE MY FAMILY !!! MY BIG FAMILY!!! (paternal-side)



I wish I can do something to help this BIG family of mine but the matter is too BIG that its not within my reach of my ability to help, I'm feeling really hopeless. It all started off with dad and the company problems. I always think that money spoils relationship;Its just so true, all the time. It kills me to see everyone unhappy. Why does it start with this small internal family of 4 to start the sparks. You must have heard this saying, "CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT." I say, "STUPIDITY KILLS THE HUMAN SOUL." To have problems growing up with you is a terrible thing. Feeling no problem when you're young, then face REALITY when you're mature. Life is meant to be unfair. Of all family why mine?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive