SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! -I WISH its everyday.

HAHA.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
when the clock strikes 12 ! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
JOKING!
real birth is on the 22 Nov.
I like to say that whenever I'm with my friends and when the clock strikes 12.
They'll be like "JOY.... STOP IT! NOT AGAIN!" but Man will be like "fuck la. you just have to do that all the time!"
HEE(: Imagine everyday was your birthday. Isn't that a HAPPY thing? Celebrating with a piece of cake and prezzies everyday but I'll be JUST A DAY OLDER!
and FATTER as well cause of the cake...
wait a minute... I remember having this conversation with someone.

many days of not blogging makes my fingerss miss my lousy OLD keyboard. The sound of this lousy keyboard makes my ears happy. (??) ALRIGHT! I'll stop I don't know what I'm talking about already. And I sound weird like that, like the com is my sweetheart, NOT. I will NEVER date a non-living thingO. Thats craSy!

Anyway, I've been having school for the past one day. As my school is so extra, they just want to do everything an anything extraordinary. Every other N' level student and lower secondary people is having FUN now, as they're having their HOLIDAYS!!! And the students in my school will just have to go to school for an EXTRA 2 friggin' weeks!
But I've found a new "hang-out", as in not hang-out hang-out. But a place to go after school. ((: ok, a hang-out in a way or another. MOS!!! Burrrrr-ger at TP. Although I miss Serene a lot but I'm a little SICK of that small freaking place and when you know practically everyone there its distracting in doing work and stuff you want to do. Macs & Island Cremery ... they're just so boring already and if next year I'm going to start studying for O's early I'll be camping at Serene so..I better scram as far as possible before I get sick of that place. I still don't understand Sandra and Deanna! GIRLS HOW DO YOU'LL GO THERE EVERY FREAKING DAY?? huh...? you are craSy.
MOSburger have been real productive for us so far.. Its another day of school tomorrow and 7 more other days. There's accounts tomorrow, WTH, I like accounts but lessons are like a nightmare to me with my TEACHER. pOOf* no worries! I can count MONTHs and I've done my work ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive