SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 12, 2006

HOW'S YOUR DAY STRANGER?

I'M PRETTY FINE if you ask... ... (am I??)
I was a good little girl.
I helped mop the floor ! ! !
I have never done it before. Today, is the FIRST TIME!
and DARNN its sure tiring.
You people may say its alright.. and I'm spoilt and stuff.
So, do you want to try mopping 5 rooms down 4 flights of stairs?
and each room is not small.
Call me whatever you want if you think its not tiring.





SO.. its been a long day AT HOME! doing nothing.
eating every single minute and second.
and the effort of cleaning the house going up and down the stairs
with the HEAVY BLUE PAIL full of dirty soapy water
it has all gone down the drain.
Thinking that mom is going to pay me $10 to mop.
But she's smart in giving me back a taste of my own medicine.
HOW?
I paid $5 for two small slices of Kaya Toast! ! !
cause I was lazy to make them myself so... I asked mom.
and she's all lazy! SO. 5BUCKS! is the word.
and just now's supper of Pizza and SweetandSpicy Drumlets took my other $5 away.
SMART MOTHER and FAT DAUGHTER!
have you ever realise how expensive FOOD is..






I slept through the evening.
and when I woke up I was lazy.
and today is EXERCISE day.
remember THREE times A week? YES.
Mommy is NOT encouraging AT ALL!
she woke me up JUST TO EAT! dinner.
and on Monday when I've decided to run SHE LAUGHED
and BET I would stop within a week or less... ...
YOU SEE! this is the family I'm in ! HAHA I feel like a Simpson.(except that I'm not yellow)
BUT I STILL LOVE HER! [by bringing me into this world that I have to face REALITY!]
so I skipped exercising and replaced it with FOOD.
I'm going to run in the morning tomorrow! {if I can wake up}
I'M DETERMINE TO!/am I determine to?




ITS TO THE BEACH TOMORROW! [I mean later..]
with bestss. though Fizzer and all ask me to go with them.(hmphhhh...)
and RAH's leaving tomorrow! {later... :'( ..} ^I'll MISS YOU!!!!^
Mr. SUN ! ! ! you better be OUT SHINING ON ME changing the colour of my skin tomorrow!
-ITS an ORDER! (j.kj.k how can I talk to the Sun like that and the sun won't read my blog)
I'm just being CRAZIIooo
is it the TIME or is it just ME?
WOOOO~~~ I'm so excited for tomorrow! {later}

getting burn.




WADE ROBSON on FRIDAY!
DXO as well.
haha. It seems like I've already plan my FRIDAY
and DARN I'm going to miss GHOST WHISPERERS! again..
BUT its going to be super convienient!

after the dance thingO DXO is like downstairs and stuff.
So its party after a "party" danceO competition thingO
Still thinking how am I going to go home after DXO..
CAB I know as usual. This time with Shimada.
Its going to be first time clubbing without the girls.
How is it going to be like?
I don't know lets just see how it goes.. ...




sarah funny words.. (while talking to her on the phone...)

sleep in CHINESE= 'zhi jiao'
hungry= huncle
Sarah: "oh she's in Singapore!"
Joy: "who?"
Sarah: "Vanessa!"
Joy: "HUH? who??"
Sarah: "oh...HAHA"
and then... : "I'm WANT tired"

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive