SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

RISE AND SHINE.

hey'lll ! ! !
I guess I have enough of that PHOBIA thingO ..
so I'll just stop here when the mood arises again.
WHAHAHA -
I've already watched JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE!
MAN! its good! and HILARIOUS!
Kate is really pretty.
and we're still wondering. if that TV/MEDIA girl is from American Pie:Band Camp.
and I don't know why i think that Tucker's bro is cuter than John Tucker himself.
LOLs. But its really sweet that John Tucker change for Kate and giving her his prize possession and stuff. nice nice..
I give it 4 POPCORNS ! ! !
now. I'm thinking if I should help MOM in the housework by MOPPING the floor.
hmphhhh..
later dudes/dudettes !

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive