SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 12, 2006

TANNING!!!



went tanning with BESTss today..
It sure was FUN!
when was it "un-fun" with bests.
I think we had our tan.
NOT too DARK and NOT too LIGHT
HAHA.. NOT that obvious.
but DARKER than before.
The sun was SURE HOT!
we're like perspiring while tanning.
(HAHA) silly I know.
bumped into many peeps today!
from afar we saw this girl that looks SUPER FAMILIAR and I was telling van.
EH! that 2 girls look like Dianne and Exther.
and she's like NO. look like Exther and somebody else... ... and I was like YAH YAR!
and then EXTHER spot us!
after that when we're done washing up.
I saw these few girls that looked super familiar on the beach tram so I LOOKed like !!O_O!! and it was Sam, Sus, Ashley and someone else... ...
HAH! then we walked over to say HI!ss to the 4/8ss! lots of them were there. We didn't join them as bestss and I havent been hanging out together in the LONGEST time! yep!
THEN WE CHECKED VIVO CITY out!
MAN! it SURE is HUGE!!!
and I like this new shop/boutique PULL and BEAR!
FUNKAYYY!
so.. as usual we went to TOPSHOP! ! !
at first we both thought of buying undiess ... HAH!
But then decided to save money.
and then on the way out I saw this nice top !
and then another and another and then we decided to TRY!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
these are like the 2 out of 4 I've tried and is among the best and its those that I like ! ! ! ((:
I bought the TOP one and I'm still deciding if I should buy the BOTTOM one.
orr... just save $$
I think SAVE!
Then headed NEXT DOOR to F21 ! !
saw this NICE top again!
and SHADES!!!!!!!!! CHEAP! BUT decided not to spend!!
then to PULL and BEAR! ! !
REALLY NICE STUFFSS!!!! and Q.CHEAP skirts can be as CHEAP as $39.90 and its NICE! and SHIRT-$15.90
AFTER THAT.....
I want to satisfy my cravings for KFC ! ! ! BUT! we realise that it was like 5pm already.
and soon its going to be DINNER time
and both of us we're going to HEAD back HOME for dinner.
and I'm on a DIET (I think!)
so we ended up in MOS BURGER ! (the fav. of JJAVSS'd)
I went to the GYM today.
didn't see the cute guy today )): {LOL}
ran non-stop for half an hour.
cool cool. and felt GOOD!
NOW.
I'm so EXCITED for TOMORROW !!
let my hair down and party hard!! whee~~
RAHHH!!!
I miss you already!
e-mail me when you see this ! !
<3s>

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive