SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, October 01, 2006

don't miss me when I'm gone.. ... cause I can't take it anymore

p.s i'llstillloveyou

25th September 2006



TODAY!!! 1st October 2006

went to B.K again. to study...
studied a little as I woke up late and met the girls late.
reached B.K at about 3.
left at about 6.20 .
there's a little picture taking today cause..
I felt that its been a long time from the last time I took pics
and a long time since I posted pics up in the blog.
I had a BROWNIE TEMPTATION Blizzard today!
then I dinner-ed at BORCHSH Steak House at Serrangoon Gardens.
its been a long long time since I last been there.
went there today cause bro. felt like eating steak and decided that its economical there.
MAN! SERVICE SUCKS. BIG TIME! .
that's why there's no service charge or else ...
then we had our EGG BEAN CURD ! ! yummss
p.s and did I say that all through the week while studying in town I've been bumping into May & Choy.. you know.. the 2 MTV VJs the twins?? .. They ain't really pretty BUT HOT! hah ha ((:

And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves
Over my head- The Fray

Tomorrow's the day. The day that shows me my future.
The day that I depend on to be promoted.
English paper is tomorrow.. ...
I don't know why but this time I actually nervous about the exams.
and when my parents ask me, so how confident are you this time?
I will be like.. ermm err... alright..
and their jaws will drop and eyes OPEN wide.
are you sure?? I thought you're always confident?
I will go .. alright..
then they'll go ALL WORRIED you okay not?? you can do it ! study.. when you study you shouldn't be worried what. okok don't be nervous YOU WANT CHICKEN ESSENCE??
HA HA HA I LOVE MY PARENTS!!! their HILARIOUS tongue cracks me up!
BUT y'll JUST PRAY FOR ME!!

I've been waiting ... too long.. I don't think I can take it anymore... and I don't think you'll message tonight.. I need an encouragement from you for tomorrow. But I can take it! ! ! Even if you don't text me ... I'm already used to it..
I've decided to give you up..
I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time its different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you
I'm not missing you- Stacie Orrico

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive