SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, October 28, 2006

today is the day.

HAH.
went out with Darls and RAH!
Initially, our plans are to go to Bishan Park to skate and then we'll head to Bishan to watch The Guardian and then eat MOS.
But. We did not go ALL according to plan, HAHA.
don't ask why.
if you want to know, its cause I woke up late. ((: JOYaintPIG
So eventually we met up in TOWN(again) and watched DOA and walked around a little.
I wanted to buy the blue flower pumps from TOPSHOP but decided not to YET! hee.
FINALLY! I COLLECTED DAD'S VINTAGE CAMMY FROM SONY.
(its been almost half a year, since June this year)
DOA was cOOl. GOOD mOO-vie. I like.
JOY gives it 4/5 POPCORNsss ! ! !
man! the GIRLS are HOT!!! and the way they fight was like -pheww-ohhh-wit (*whistles)
and that JapO guy(the jap girl's bro's best friend).. wheeee~~ CUTE awwww... *:D
OH I HATE CINELEISURE! THEY'RE broad daylight ROBBERS!
why? I PAID $2 FOR A PACKET OF STRAWBERRY POCKY! arghhhhhh:@
then Darls headed for home and Rah and I went to meet Bay and Van @ P.S
during that period of time I was thinking and still hesitating if I should go for CELL or not. But I believe I made the right choice by going. :))
So we said our HI's to Bay and Van then Rah and I went to Jalan-Jalan.
and Rah's already thinking of CHRISTMAS PREZZIES?? (just say- "WTH!")
saw this GUESS? bag nice... I like. Rah you know what I want for Christmas!
checked the price for those BUTTONs already (:
headed to La Senza to lOOk for lingeries. (RAH's fav things to chop for!)
ohhhh the funny thing.......
! ! ! ! ATTENTION ! ! ! ! The FUNNY Thing TODAY! ! ! ! ATTENTION ! ! ! !
when we walked out from La Senza Rah saw this "couple" making out on a Osim chair [as there was a roadshow for Osim or something at the centre of P.S] and .....
Rah : LOOK ! LOOK ! (such a B-C body)
Joy : what? what? (curiousity;)
Rah : OHhhhHH... hahahahahahahahahahahHAHahahahhahaHAHhaha
Joy : Huh? What?
Rah : haha. I thought I saw this couple making out on the massage chair! But when I looked over it was 2 guys!
Joy : HUH? WTH! hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahaah
Rah : I mean the Sales Assistant and the customer they were both guys.
Joy : WTH ! !
Rah : The Sales Assistant was just helping la.
Joy : -_-ll craSy.
anyway ... as I've said I decided to go for cell so sent her to the MRT and then went back to meet Bay and Van.
had Cravings for MUFFINS and Van said that Breadtalk's Muffins were good, so I decided to try. Walked over to buy. Bleh! It ain't that fantastic. Not that NICE! pOOf* cause it crumbles when you peel it and its a little too moist.
had Bubble Tea at Hougang. Headed to cell-place.
we had "SPICE up your Friday-Night"
First Challenge - eat Tao Kae Noi (Hot & Spicy Flavour)
{only the first 6 to finish the fastest get to go to the nest round.}
Second challenge - eat 4 HALLs (EXTRA STRONG!-black wrapper i guess)
Third challenge - Wasabi Sushi ! ! ! {the contestants cried!}
[eventually only 2 passed-bay and Rico{sp?-sorry} ]
Last Challenge - Big Chilli
and the winner is .... ...... BAY! ! ! ! !
Prize of a $50 Ed Hardy Voucher and Pepper Lunch's coupons.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive