SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, October 19, 2006

its so HAZEY I bro.! don't walk into the TREE

okayy. DONE!
if you ever want to know why I'm keeping the clothes now is because THE MAID IS GONE!
I've been ranting yesterday umpteen times!!!
BUT it just won't be published!
(alright just twice cause I was fed up and there's Project Runway on TeeVee)
SO... I went to Serene today.
Sat at Island Cremery.. felt weird as we use to at macs.
But not they put up that STUDY HOURS sign!
and darn Ben ! just have to tease me about Wade Robson again! ! :@
So Island I ate ICE-CREAM ! SINFUL ! HOW? and I skipped the Gym today. Mr. Shee don't YANK at me when you read this! I ate Pocky too! HEY! but its seriously long since I last ate Pocky! If you're wondering what am I still doing at Serene when EXAMS ARE OVER! I am seriously studying still. Alright not really studying in FACT: studying in a slacker manner as in like do the HOMEWORK we're given. As its headstart programme, everything taught during this period for next year WILL NOT be taught again next year. Believe it or not. I feel STRESS! and its all because of CHINESE ! like WTF right? CHINESE for next year is like so "CHIM" (difficult) I hardly understand a sentence from the cloze passages and comprehensions. Its TOTALLY different form 'normal' chinese that the comprehension answers can be found DIRECTLY, now.. they BEAT AROUND the BIG BUSH!
So I've been psychic-ing myself that..

! ! I LOVE CHINESE ! !
that
I'M BORN CHINESE; I LEARN CHINESE
writing it on everything I see every page of my worksheet before I start doing. Even on the CUP I drink! ! I hope this really WORKS! why is chinese so difficult?? "wo HEN xi huan 'hua-wen' " I think. I DO !
RAHHHHH I MISS YOU like never! lols. I've already replied your mail.and your blog really needs changing ! ! ! lols. GAY GAY MORE pics!! <3s

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive