SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The JOURNEY ENDS TOMORROW!!! but it is yet to be continued ... ..

I've got one more sub. tomorrow and 2 papers.
ACCOUNTS!
and I have not studied.
There's just no mood.
I know I know. IT DOES NOT MATTER ON THE MOOD!
but YOU JUST HAVE TOO!
Its stupid as I want an A1 but I'm not putting in any effort on accounts.
and the other class !!
hmphhh... THEY'RE DONE AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I'm easliy influenced
darn Amanda.
so... ... I watched WTC!! (World Trade Centre) yesterday
with Man, Mich and Xing.
First row from the front.
HURRAY neck hurts!!!!!
BUT the show.. its rather : ( lols. and its a show that you'll DEFINITELY cry in.
alright just for the weak hearts.. and the EMOlatasss... .. (guilty..)
You can say that the show is a show of a roller coaster ride. (referring to emotions)
cause this victim in the show ( Will Emmanuel)
he's such a joke and is really FUNNY!
there's this part where he got stuck and he slept for a while..
he dreamt of JESUS HOLDING A BOTTLE OF WATER!
lols. lols. and then he told this other guy that is stuck with him.
his Sergent[sp?] "sergg.. guess what? I just dreamt of Jesus holding a bottle of water! I could have just took it from his hand.. " right..
you'll may not know what I'm talking about.
BUT IF YOU GO WATCH IT.. yep. (the image is funny)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive