SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the JOURNEY is ending..

EXAMS ARE ENDING ROUND THE CORNER ! ! !
whee.. I'm super slack now.
ALL left with MATHS P2 and ACCOUNTS!
and all I can think of now is FUN
and what I can do after the exams.
and to think what am I going to do after school
should I still study or .. ?
and how am I going to STOP eating pocky?
SHIT! there're so many things that I cant possibly stop at an instant
when it has become a habit.
DARN.. Then..
I'll MISS -
SERENE
ISLAND CREMERY
TEIRNEY's
COLD STORAGE
the toilet!
MACDONALD's
CORONATION-bubble tea;NTUC
------------------------------------------------------
i'm tired..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive