SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, October 20, 2006

LAUGH and CRY at your OWN jokes.

I adore this saying...

An apple a day keeps the Doctor AWAY...
If the Doctor is CUTE don't eat an apple a day.
haha. EVERYTIME ! It just cracks me up when someone tells me that or when I just think about it in my mind. I'll just CRAZILY laugh to myself. YES! That's weird. Don't tell me YOU never been through that before.
RAHHHH WILL BE BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!
I.M.U no more! cause I'll be seeing you tomorrow! many things to talk about!
School was somehow fanatically fun, as I had MURUKU![sp?], this Indian snack. It is SUPER DUPER yummy! ! THANKS SELVI!, my sitting partner. LOVE YOU! She's Indian and she just tells me everything about the indian culture and bla... plus when we come to FOOD she tries to make them for me to EAT! the authentic taste. The MURUKU was TOTAL FAB.!
TO all Indians ! ! !/people celebrating deepavali : HAPPY DEEPAVALI ! Enjoy this Festival! and EAT! ! ! !
Chinese was a HORROR, a NIGHTMARE! and I'm all MAN when it comes to chinese.
You must be thinking HUH?? yep you read correctly I didn't type it wrong! I'm all MAN!!!
THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN'T multitask WHEN IT COMES TO CHINESE. I'll have to listen real carefully and pay attention thinking what did "lao shi" say and how to read and the meaning. When I get disracted I won't understand a single tiny little BIT! NOT AT ALL! and I will get all fustrated! It's also EEEEEEE-ritating when someone laughs at my chinese the way I react and speak the language, cause it distracts me, by asking the person to stop laughing at me, I AIN'T NO JOKE! ! ! I KNOW I'M CHINESE! and I can't speak chinese properly.. BUT I'M TRYING REALLY HARD! ! ! ! !
I LOVE CHINESE!
BORN CHINESE; LEARN CHINESE
Went for cell meeting today. It was FOOD COMPETITION Day! pOOf* I'm going to go RUN at least 4.2KM on the treadmill now after that TUB of ice-cream, Half a Watermelon, 2 eggs and Fried Rice. O + lemon. TERROR!!!! I almost fainted. Its gross and FILLING! I felt like a DUMP. I ate dinner as well ! and had FISHBALLs at Aljunied with Mom&Dad.
tOO FAT tO even mOOve..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive