SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, October 29, 2006

NAUGHTY little rolly polly keeds wear ORANGE BEEG TEEs and BURMs that covers their LEGs

^^^^^^^^^
Title: I saw many of them! They were all wearing the same. [SERIOUS]
well. I thought my day was going to be a bored day
staying at home watching the tee-vee and blogging all day facing the computer.
I WAS WRONG!!
THANK GOD I picked up a phone call from an UNKNOWN number!
It was SAND! WTH! haha I thought what she want from me again.
haha But she actually asked me out for a Moo-Vie. Cause it was her BREAK-TIME.
"Oh OK OK" were the answer I gave straight away.
I have been wanting to catch The Guardian ft. Kevin Costner and ASHTON KUTCHER (cute)
So went to J8 and catch the Moo-vie as its near Sand's work place.
1510 it started, I was there at 1530.
But the Moo-vie have not started yet when we entered.
Thinking we were VERY late and I don't wanna miss a single part of the show I just walked though without letting the person tear our stubs.
So we're holding on to stubs that are not teared.
the show was GREAT GOOD MOO-VIE.
4/5 POPCORNS!
thinking what the show is about??

>>>>>>After losing his crew in a fatal crash, legendary Rescue Swimmer, Ben Randall (KEVIN COSTNER), is sent to teach at "A" School, an elite training program for Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers. Wrestling with the loss of his crew members, he throws himself into teaching, turning the program upside down with his unorthodox training methods.
While there, he encounters a young, cocky swim champ, Jake Fischer (ASHTON KUTCHER), who is driven to be the best. During training, Randall helps mold Jake’s character, combining his raw talent with the heart and dedication required of a Rescue Swimmer.
Upon graduation, Jake follows Randall to Kodiak, Alaska, where they face the inherent dangers of the Bering Sea.
In his initial solo rescue, Jake learns firsthand from Randall, the true meaning of heroism and sacrifice, echoing the Swimmer’s motto..."So Others May Live!"
GOOD SHOW.
to compare it with DOA. I say that it really depends on a person's point of view.
They're both good in different genres.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive