SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, October 23, 2006

what did I do wrong.

SCHOOL.
woke up LATE, 7am. Never trust a thing that survives on batteries and NEEDLES that are inaccurate! Like mom set the clock to wake us up at 0530! and the alarm rang at 0650!
MOM FREAKED! when she woke up and saw the time, wacked me and SCREAMED! Here she go...
MOM: JOY! !!!! AHHH!!! its 5mins to 0700 ALREADY!!! WAKE UP !! DIE LA DIE LA LATE ALREADY!! PRAY THAT THERE'S NO JAM, ESPECIALLY BT. TIMAH THERE NEAR YOUR SCHOOL!!! FASTER WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After that I was like... huh??? OH SHIT! and I became WONDER WOMEN!!
(without the sexy coustume and bOObsyy)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"TA DA-TA DA-TA DAH ! ! !" as swiftly as I could. zoom ZOOM ZOOMed my way from the bathroom to the wardrobe to the study room to grabing my bag and all the essentials I needed, although I forgot to bring my story book, lip gloss and Cammy. Its alright NO BIGGY!
Physics was ogay, learnt all about NUCLEAR-alpha, beta and gamma-radiation... Mr. Chua made fun of my laughter cause I laughed terribly(is this a word?) anyway no BOO-BOO as he said Justin Timberlake! and this reminded me of Josh! as he sang sexy back while we were talking and was trying to remember the lyrics of that RnB song.. WHAT A LOSER!
anyway then I had my FAVOURITE 'Mee Soto' ! during Recess. I LOVE MALAY CUISINE!
CHINESE WAS A HORROR ! ! ! ! !
'Lao-Shi' was picking on me! When I'm all QUIET she doesn't compliment me ONLY when I talk for that SPLIT SECOND! she sees me and SCREAMSSS!!!! " YULING ! (in Chinese) ni bu yao ting wo de ke ni chu qu bu ran ni gei wo an jing...." (translation- JOY ! if you don't want to listen you can get out of the class or else you KEEP QUIET...)
I WAS LIKE WTH! and she's like picking on the Norm class lah! cause we had a combine class with 3/4 and they were HELL nosier than us and she kept scolding us! What a BIAS-BITCH ! and every single sentence will have the name 'Yu ling' and sentence will go... "YU LING ! please la bu yao jiang hua le."(translation- JOY! please la stop talking) and I will go... "LAO SHI! wo you mei you jiang hua!"(translation-TEACHER! I didn't even utter a single word!) then she'll go and scold the others behind. WTF!
We didn't have S.S Lee Xiong Boon wasn't in school. Anyway I didn't do my field observation on families.
After school, Sand dated us out to town. But being the Serene kid, she is. We've got to go to Serene first! as usual... Both Ben & Jeric, there. Had STRAWBERRY SAKE!=yumssss
TOWN WE WENT!!! saw that cute cute ahem.LOLs. Had some mis-communications so.. S and D bickered. Headed to Pacific Plaza first then to Lido for Mos Burger (JJAVSS'd fav.!) then to TOPSHOP! Woahhh.. as usual we spent the MOST time there. This guy I thought was rather cute which have a sleeve tattoo on his right arm(if I'm not wrong) working under the section for Paper-People. Tried on this Skinny Jeans! MAN! I LOVE IT! But WAIT!!!! I'll wait till I go work and then when I get my pay. ((: that the aim for working for me and to save for rainy-days as well hee. Kino to collect some card then CHOO-CHOOed home.

JOY MOPPED THE FLOOR AGAIN!!! FOR $10 ! ! ! ! !
I HELPED COOK again. PEELING THE SHELL OF THE PRAWNS!-DISGUSTING AND SMELLY!!!

I'm suppose to head down to Rah's now. But I'm rather laZy TO EVEN MOVE! and my MOM threatened me with Supper later at the H.K cafe at East Coast! yumsss.
Sorry Rah. If I can come at Mid-Night I will. haha. DVD night another day? too bad you're going out with ahem tomorrow! and leave me all out! WTH! PFFT!
anywaysss LOVE no matter what.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive