SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, October 14, 2006

feeling too dizzy;it seems like a headache [updated]

Went to school on FRIDAY .

though I was late ( just a little...)
don't ask why.
I wasn't lectured which was 'COOL COOL'.
So when I walked into class .. the first thing that caught my attention was my form teacher and tutor giggling AT me. So I grinned and laughed and just walked in.
Because it was common for my form tutor to laugh at me.
We insult and make jokes out of each other most of the time(whenever we can);we're like the cartoon in class. Soon, she ask for me to go to the front to speak to her... (I knew something bad was going to happen) we exchanged smiles...
here.. the conversation goes....
Mrs Khor (M.K) : Turn around
Joy [me] : HUH? why?
M.K : just turn !
Joy : no don't want why?
M.K : turn LA!
{so I turned}
M.K and Mr.Chan(form teacher) : [giggless... laughs]
Joy : WHAT?
M.K : why does you hair stand out like that??
Joy : [SHIT! about my hair again..] I don't know its just like when I tie.
M.K : so funny. [laughss]
Joy : huh??
M.K : ok nothing already. [gigglessss]
WTH! I told you she'll "GET ME" whenever she can.
but thank God she's let me off without name tag. ((:
Then, we headed to the hall for "farewell" (the graduating classes) and I still don't know why we're called back. It has NOTHING to do with us.
Sat there UP in the gallery. Listen to Mr. Chua's supposedly "funny jokes" he was just wishing they will laugh BUT.... Nobody was really listening to him. We all just minded our own business. And when GIRLS get bored, and they have a camera with them;oh you know what they'll do. SO we took pic pics! !
Crazily 'cam-whoring' and seeing my class in those cliques catching up with all the lastest JUICIEST GOSSIPs they have missed as of THE ONG HOLIDAYS!!! ! !!!! Cause these girls don't gossip through SMS they GOSSIP infront of your f*cking face. This are the classmates I know.
ONE DAY. I'M GONNA ASK THEM ALL OUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
Soonafter, we were being SHOOO0ed DOWN!
For some Grad.FAREWELL ""show"" Zaty and this other girl (I don't even know her) was known as the "emcee". Zaty was funny as usual. After all their talk. From the former head prefect and bla.. They invited Rev.Barry to speak too! MAN! Angelican pastors are all the same I think, they all speak s-l-o-w-l-y and make a SHORT prayer L-O-N-G. He tried to be funny too, about 2 out of 10 funny lines he said is funny.
Then when we HAVE TO come in the 'picture' is to present this U.G.L.Y cheque of Two Thousand and Forty Five to the Mercy Relief guy. Anyway, we raised the MONEY!
My class sold Ice-cream and the other class sold whatever they made and just sold whatever they see. (haha..)
We were told that we can go back at about 1. But we were "cheated" the "ceremony" was so L-O-N-G and boring... The only cool cool thing is Enya Singing. The photo ppt. clip is SO UN-COOL! {don't ask}


Then sand, darll, van and I went to Serene! (I miss that place SO much) saw SarahCEE whee~~
then sand and darll. nonsense nonsense then headed down to town.
Sand the Serene "kid" know like almost everyone in Serene already.
So... she know this tuition guy that is supposedly well known a.k.a Malcolm.
And Malcolm always wants Sand to give out his namecards to everybody!!! and he always gives her in a STACK! ! ! like as if he prints them for FREE and sand didn't know what to do with it. so darll decided to bring home and throw it at her bro. On our way to town, she counted how many namecards there were. TOTAL: 117 ! ! It used to be more as she fling some around the street THAT LITTER BUG! ! ! ! ! just jalan-ed a little then we headed home in order to prepare for Wade Robson and DXO.

HOME! So separate ways we went.
Sand came to my place first.. and waited for me to bathe and change and bla. Then I headed down to her place cause its a MUST for me I had no choice she wanted me to help her choose her "outfit"(haha..) It sure was DIFFICULT!! BUT eventually we found something. Was late in meeting Deanna and Erika. But Ben was late too.
WOAH! Erika was SEXYaeee!!! She was wearing ONE PIECE. OKAY I tell you that 1 piece is just a SHAWL! when people cold, then that cloth that keeps you a little warm. YEP! ! !
just it wrapped round her body. SEXY TOTALLiE! Then to the Esplanade (durian)
they wanted to eat at the cafe at the library.
But by the time we went there, the kitchen closed but there were like live performances (at the moment now I cant think of that word where you can call it) So, we ended up at Mrs. Fields when a SANDWICH cost $2.80 ! ! EXPENSIVE! ! ! A MUST TO EAT FOR SAND OR ELSE SHE'LL FAINT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WADE ROBSON HERE WE COME ! ! !
(met dawn and christie on the way..they going for Red Giselle)
FIRST THING!!
WADE ROBSON IS SO HOT! ! ! !
(if Ben sees this he's so going to laugh at me!)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
WADE ROBSON HOT RIGHT?!??!?!
FAB. fab. FAB! dancer!! (salutes!)
WADE ROBSON IS SO HOT !! ! ! & SPICY! !
[LOL.]
BUT ITS SO TRUE! ! ! ! !
and besides that he's SUCH a GREAT dancer as well ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
AWESOME ! ! ! !
shiek hiekel was THE HOST.
He's sure HILARIOUS.
the songs WERE great ! better than DXO
The contestants were GREAT as well.
Daniel won the SOLO catogory
and FANTASTIC FOUR won the Group cat.
Then.... when it ended
DXO HERE I COME ! !


DANCED ALL NIGHT TILL THE EARLY MORN
  • Music sucked
  • dancefloor small!
  • Bouncer IRRITATING!
  • LONG queue.
  • toilet small and wet!
  • crowded
  • got DRINKs though.
  • long time since I last clubbed!!! FUN FUN FUN though cause I've got the GIRLs with ME!
  • cabbed home.
  • was a little DIZZY so tired I didn't know what to do when I REACHED home.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive