SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I think I did it again.. ..

I smoked again.
don't ask why I did it but yes I did it again.
the feeling isn't good
it sucks! BIG TIME.
its been consecutively three full days.
my friends hurt to see me like that ..
I'm sorry.
There's too many things
the others may have said it that smoking solves all problem and it gives that sensation that somehow "cures" everything.
MAN! BULLSHIT! ! !
it kills you ! ! ! ! it may have a cooling sensation(cause its menthol) and to see the smoke come out trying to do funny shapes with it and blah. . .
AND IT STINKS!
I know I'm somehow now contradicting.
Its funny that I contradict myself BUT when I do it. I will tell the others DON't YOU PUFF IT IN MY FACE ! ! ! Or ... I'll kill you and there I'll go.. screaming...
and I feel that there's definitely something about you in every of my posts.
I know I promised you and stuff and i told you that I wouldn't do it but I now assure you again that I will not be addicted to it and I'll stop..lu.
__________________________________________________
BACK to THE BORING LIFE..
>>>>> Today is just another day that I'm living by, being afraid of dying and getting killed.
Woke up early this morning PULLED out of bed to help mom with the housework (as the domestic helper contract's over!) BUT lazy as I am I didn't bother her yakking and continued to snooze, WHAT A PIG I know! (and an unfilial daughter) eventually I was threaten! MOM: "YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO WALK OUT YOURSELF AND GET YOUR OWN LUNCH! WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU! ! ! " Man! I was literally reluctant. I PULLED myself out of bed and DRAGGED myself to the TOILET!!!!! TO MY SURPRISE! ! ! (ha ha I won't blog about it! ask me if you're THAT k-PO!)
bro. took the CAR! so we're left with the POK POK van!
I was the "goods" for the day as a VAN can only take ONE freaking passenger! and
if more.. MAN YOU GO BEHIND! (if I knew that I wouldn't wake up!)
It SURE WAS A BUMPY RIDE! ! ! brvoomm oom ommomm nah!... ITS BOOM BOOM BOOM ! (OUCH! my backside hurts!) and the freaking radio is SPOILT!
so I took out my mP3 and sat there like a mannequin ! turn and move as how the vehicle is moving... like a fish in a plastic bag ON THE WAY "home" !

lunched at ADAM's FOOD CENTRE. Nasi Lemak.
TUITION after that .
was picked up by Darryl [sp?] (i think) MAN! cause he just got he's license!
and he drove this car.. HAH HAR HA!!!
IT FREAKING SMALL! AND ADORABLE!!!!!
ITS SHORTER THAN ME!!! (don't laugh and get shock!)
AND ITS SMALLER THAN A MINI COOPER!! and ITS ATTENTION SEEKING!!
SO... IF YOU SEE THIS CAR THATS REALLY SMALL AND A GUY(somehow bald) IS DRIVING IT HAHA THATS DARRYL!!
as I said its ATTENTION SEEKING! many people were looking in and stuff
and some even waved! haha so MAN and I we crazily WAVED back.
I sat in front.
So I was like can I drive? (haha..)
and
he's like err.. BUT you can help me change gear!!
THEN I was like OK!
he's like do you know how??
then I was like YA I THINK!
(man behind was like Darryl NO I don't wanna die so young!)
he then was like.. OK! 4th gear
I.. AHH ok!
then he's like GOOD!
((:
(and Amanda was like man! you can change gear!)
then he's like 3rd gear!
I was like HUH?? WHERE!!!!! HOW!?!?!
and HE's LIKE EH!! AHH (and shifts gear!)
(and MAN was. MAN! you're NOT touching that thing again!)
and I was like OPPS! SORRY I forgot where's the 3rd! can I do it again?
DARRYL : "NO! NOT this time NEXT time maybe! "
HAH HA sorry.. *grinsss ((:
so he sent us town .. and then chilled with us for a while at B.K(Liat Towers) my new hang-out.
soon after he left and blah.. somehow productive but not.. had those cig breaks.
I feel like those CJ guys now. DARN! F**K!
They haven't been there for a long time already..
and all the jalan jalans and all those lets go and chill and defrost ourselves
from the freezyy B.K
.... rah, man and I we had dinner at Food Republic's Jap food!
Yums yum! we actually wanted to go to sakae sushi at wheelock.
BUT! ! ! we guessed that its going to be a LONG QUEUE!!! and they didnt allow reservations!
WTF! its alright.. then we wanted to go to wisma's jap restaurant Ichiban Boshi (if I'm not wrong) the one next to TOPSHOP and Surfbabe. ( alright in between)
so we headed off to Food Republic. Koh's Jap..... bla bla.. ..
GOOD yumms
then when we headed back man and I didn't have the mood already so we walked around the vicinity.. while rah help jia man with her English.. (her responsibility[she claims])
so headed to BORDERS!! whee
and I saw Mitch Albom's NEW BOOK!
F**k! I so want it! BUT Books ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE!!!!
its somehow about this guy Charley that chooses his path.. and wants to change it.. a ghost cum life story... interesting SOMEHOW! (hard to hear me say a book s interesting!) BUT all Mitch Albom's books are really REALLY meaningful ! ! !
especially Tuesdays With Morrie. you can tear at the part when Morrie is about to die.
BUT I didn't tear. There're many morals in that book! you can GO GET IT!!
The Five People You Meet In Heaven ! by him is also good. about how a person once thought that he's life is meaningless and does the same thing every single day until.. when he saves a life he dies and before he reaches heaven he meet this 5 people that actually left an indelible mark in his life.
GOOD BOOK!
I had a STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE Blizzard TODAY!!
left at about 9+
sent J.M to the bus stop.. then we funked out the I.D photo machine!
LOLS. fun fun. imagine 3 people !
ONE SMALL TWO CHUBBY!
squeezing into the tiny cubicle! MAN I was claustrophobic!
so eventually our head managed to SQUEEZE in the shape UGLY-ly..
LOLS...
then we CHOO CHOO-ed HOME!
walked home I didn't know that everybody was at home.
all the vehicles were at home! AND..
I surprisingly didn't call and WALKed HOME!!
not taking a CAB but a BUS!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive