SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BLOGGING.

Today's fine.
Accounts was a terror, not because of my teacher but now I've got to face accounts MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS! Its total hell and a nightmare literally. My brains just melt(metaphorically) and I need boxes of painkillers. To still love accounts or not. I don't know, to me now its - I MUST LOVE ACCOUNTS!
Had Mr. Ng's English lesson today. S.L.O.W as usual, spent my time talking. Today he actually felt that he spoke too much and is slow with the tasks that have to be done.
Chemistry was quite fun.


I went to Serene Centre today, after a long long time.
SarahCEE was there today! ;)
Went to Serene as we went there to wait for Van, as she had maths remedial after dismissal. To go to Raffles to find that ass cause Van has got to help him in maths, and she didn't want to go alone. Sat with SARAHCEE. When she reached macs, we were all talking, having the juiciest news. But when this stuffs reaches my ear, my sense of hearing felt weird like I was deaf for that point of time and wondering if I have heard the right things. The heart stopped and beat real slow it felt like someone stepped on it. I thought that a person can't be like that, all the trust have faded. Discussions carried on. I asked God why, why a person change to that manner and why I'm like different towards certain people. am I weird??
At serene, today, we FINALLY used our FAKE tattoos that man and I bought from TOYS'R'US! Man, Jeric, Rah, RahCEE, Sandra, Van and I had FAKE tattoos on some part of our body haha IT SURE WAS FUN!!! We had our fun! I don't care what people think!!! It looks really good on my feet! I'll take a pic and post it up SOON.



THE PHOTOGRAPH IS PROOF:
Its like 10:20pm now. Mom stopped my blogging as she came in the room and started to search for photos. Photographs when I was younger. Bro's baby pictures as well as mine. From our first birthday cakes of a BIG ONE! with writings of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Benny Boy!! Love Mom & Dad" for my bro. and "HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JOY !! Love, Mom and Dad" for me. It was really nice to look through all these pictures. My naughty BROTHER prancing around every picture like a monkey. And pictures of him carrying me unstable-ly, looking as if I'm going to fall the next moment. And pictures of my MOM when she was younger!! Gosh! I would date my mom if I was a man at their time! SHE WAS SUPER PRETTY!! I don't know what happened! Now.... sighh.. (OPPS! haha) And I've been asking her to bring me to Korea and she have been saying that I have been there when I was young and I was like I don't remember a thing! SO..There were pictures!-saying I looked Korean. DARN! I don't care she's bringing me again!!
And Dad's specs were like cool~~~ hhaa BIG AND SQUARE!! FUNNY! aunty was SO pretty as well. Bro's pics were the funniest!! Having to dress up as a GIRL! that picture was a great tummy ache! and his lion dance suit and HEAD and many more......
pictures are like to be continued... as there are TONS!!!!! and we've YET to find mom's wedding pics! COOL!!!!! I'll try to scan some. ((:

HOLIDAY!!!
bangkok. whee~

Ok. about Jolene. SHE's WEIRDer!!!!! than I am.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive