SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 02, 2006

unbelievable

maybe you have lots of admirererss. with just that pretty face and that 'act-cool' friendly character of yours, attracts the many other girls in wanting to be your friend and having a crushes on you or as an eye-candy. WTF. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I actually believe you that you likED me. am I stoopit or am I just dumb? OH WAIT! they're both the same thing! alrightt. I'm both.{FOOK! I admitted. what have you turn me to?} Out of the others I know(guys-duh), you're the one that seriously change me. I'm not what you see me as. I'm the total opposite of what you think I am.(wait!! do you even know who I am?)
I dont know how and why I like you. you and I we're the opposites of each other! we have NOTHING in common! and you're not what I expect you to be but I still do like you.
"the opposites attract"-what a cliche
I know I'm bothersome all the time, msging you all the time, redundant stuff cause I want you to know that even if we cant get together or wil NEVER be together we're still friends. if you think I like my eye-candy YOU'RE CRAsY! I don't.
boy. I know emo's cool and 'in' now. but by not talking things out its bad! I know you dont want to talk it out thinking that how can mortals help you when are the ones that HURT you. if you dont help yourself who can and you'll never heal and open up to the new things.
you may say, "joy.. its not as easy as you think it is and YOU DONT KNOW ME." I know I dont cause you wont let me. And I still dont know why you cant treat me as a friend? and think that we must be in a relationship? I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU!
lets stay as friends.forever!
I dont mind you calling me dear(as a FRIEND), sweetie(as a FRIEND), pretty(as a FRIEND), baby(as a FRIEND), etc... WHATEVER as a friend... as long as we stay friends. so that you know you're not always the wall/rag-doll that people rant at when they need you and not there when you need them. and please don't treat me like them.
my friend. ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive