SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN;so where is he??

I didn't club today whereas Sandra and Bessa went to ATTICA! Oh my! I want to know how's it inside!! haha I heard that many people went. But as for my close budds only Bessa and Sand went (as said earlier). They were like pestering me to go. I wanted too, as of curiousity. Dad picked me up from work again.(I feel like a kid;why can't my b.f pick me up instead of my dad) Sigh.
Then I asked him if I could go out after work, as in to home bathe and change then out I go. Instead a nice reply, he lectured me time and time again. Why does my dad menopause at such an OLD age? Then I was arguing with him WHY can't I go this time. I have went out late many times and this is not my first and I'm not going to make it my last. Then he started to show some care and concern in the whole situation. Saying things like, what if I fall sick again, I'm working again tomorrow, I'm tiring myself out, its raining, etc.. Its BULLSHIT. I know daddy cares for me but. He dampened my mood, it made me change my mins. So did the rain.

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY...
Its been raining like this for days already(make this the third, its after 12 already) THUNDER & LIGHTNING ! ! ! Dad said its going to be a disaster! (like WTF!) He even said that God is going to drown this tiny island or something like that. [mind my dad he's menopausing therefore the ku-ku-ness arghhhh..] I like rainy days, it makes me feel like sleeping MORE haha (piggy me). But unfortunately, I can't. I'm freaking working. And this few days they've been puting me on Full Shift. So I work from 1100 - 2200/2230. It really depends and having all the nonsense talk from the "seniors" at work its KILLING me! Now its nearing to christmas day to day, the shop is getting busier and busier day to day even on a WEEKDAY, today. The "seniors" think I'm a super cute (fuck!) laughing, bubbly worker. That owns a funny weird laughter, halal but eats wanton mee, speaks funny chinese and is fucking cute!(this gross me out) and nonsensical. But I think they think I'm troublesome as well as they treat me like a 'xiao mei mei'(little girl). And try to talk to me in ENGLISH when I can understand chinese! I CAN!

p.s dont discriminate Joy's chinese!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive