SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, December 22, 2006

righttt.

I worked again today, FULL-TIME.

So, I went to the toilet, cause I was urgent. Then I think there's this two kids that needed to pOO. So.. their mom tell them that she's wait for them outside.

Then,
girl(1) : are you done?
girl(1) : I did 3 pieces already. You?
girl(2) : huh? I done 2 only.
girl(1) : can you see me??
girl(2) : no.
(1) : there!
(2) : ya ya your leg!
(1) : haha. aH!
(2) : what happen?
(2) : why you never lock your door? faster go lock
(1) : where did mommy say she wait for us?
(2) : I don't know.
(1) : she told you
(2) : no. I thought she tell you.
(1) : oh no. then how to find mommy now?

LOL! OMfG! This two girl CRACK me up when I was in the toilet! haha. The pieces part is the funniest!! haha. I have no time to see their faces haha.

WORK. As usual, its tiring and exhausting. Met new peeps, Shirley and Curtis. The shop was overflowing today!!! The queue was like, *poof! The amount of people is like, *poof! (as well) haha. I went *poof! as well. Well, Curtis was helping me at the any name in a frame station as there were like TONS and MILLIONS of people making them as I believe that that is the most simple gift anyone could give! And its rather worth it. Even this lady made friends with me, as I'm always standing there and making name frames. Alright, back to Curtis. So.. as I was saying he's helping me (not lying!) by standing there and helping me make all the names and blah.. Then after that June said that we were having our "moments" together or something like that. My brains went HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. But I couldnt laughed it out cause she was thinking the other way. My HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is in a way that OMG! its FREAKING RIDICULOUS. I was like NO NO NO NO to her and she's like then why you two both standing there at the frames? Then I went, :"there were many names to make and many customers" and she unbelieving said:"you sure?" YES!!! Then I walked away. I tried to help as much as I can, and move away from that guy!(E, sorry) So that there will not be any misunderstandings.

When work ended. I went inside the so called "store" that we eat rest drink and EVERYTHING! I was happily sitting there with my legs cross and drinking my bubble tea. Then June mumbled to me looking at phone(looking as if she's not talking to me). She said: " eh Curtis asked me for your number, can I give?" . I went haha. Then I was like haha(and I walked out with my stuffs).

On my way back. I was in deep thoughts, and I decided that if he wants he should ask me himself and not secretly ask from June. And if he really do asks, I'll tell him, alright. My number is 999. You'll have to ask my "gang" I can give or my dad's number haha. ( so mean, I know)
xD -its just that I don't think I want to have another guy in mind when I have thought through things with another (: I want my heart to be a free bird!, and not one thats in a cage.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive