SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, December 11, 2006

I've got NO clue why the sky is blue

I dont like him! I seriously DO NOT! I do not know why you people think so. Are you people that childish? I do not freaking know him how can I have feelings for him? If you people think that I like him, I tell you YOU ARE WRONG!!! I admit that I think he's like cute and all but please know its just a passing comment, okay as well as a thing to eeee-ritate amanda and FREAK her OUT! haha. (opps! see I'll have to say my secret!) I may repeat myself many times that he's cute and funny BUT I don't have feelings for him, there's someone else.
PLEASE STOP GIVING ME THOSE LOOK/STARES WHEN I MEET YOU!
if you're a friend please...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive