SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 30, 2006

spammer mail

you should be honoured that you have a post to you.
I know I don't have to be nice, but I just want to, spammers get special treatment.
Yep. I think you have totally mistaken me. You don't know me and you know how I communicate with guys? HUH? You DO NOT make any sense.
By the way I see you're using better grammar now. KEEP IT UP!
Nobody said that I'm a saint, I'm not acting one, if I look like one, oh then thank you. Nobody is perfect realise that! Even the coolest person in town isn't perfect, so I don't think that I'm right all the time. Okay. To clear the air between you and I.
I don't think you even know him, Benjamin. Do you know the Benjamin I know?
SO... You know me indirectly? Through who?
I'm not acting smart in front of guys, why should I. If I do they will be chased away, guys love their faces. So a tip to you, don't over smart a guy. He will then think you're too smart for him.
Okay, I've got a feeling I know which friend of which you are, I'm not trying to butt into others problems. But if your friend comes to you in ask of a question to deal with an eeeeeeeee-ritating girl? DUH, you'll so HELP him.
ALRIGHT! I just read through my last reply to you, and I don't find any BOMBASTIC words there. I'm NOT acting smart maybe I'm just better than you in the subject, English.
Yep. Yep. No 'probbys' my FRIENDS will know when to shake their ASS in, they do it fast cause they care.
Okay! About the reputation thingO. You don't think reputation is a GREAT thing? Its a matter of life and death, you know what does reputation mean right..
Err.. I think you're a little contradicting towards yourself?

p.s do you know that you're not rude at all. HAHA. I can't believe I'm telling you this!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive