SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I AM A CHINESE SPEAKING DUDE!

If I want to.

Okay why this topic? Maybe cause my workplace peeps somehow communicate in CHINESE!!! and everytime when they have briefing or whatsoever they will say...:"ok for joy's sake we'll switch to ch5!" (so pai-seh!) then I'll be like..:"OH! nvm.. its ok its ok! I can catch!" Then they will like pause and check on me like hey you still here?? understand?? I FEEL LIKE I'M A DISGRACE TO THE CHINESE RACE/COMMUNITY anyway today they said I spoke 'biao zhun hua yu'(accurate chinese.haha[?])as in the way I speak to the customer. Then they were saying that I will have to speak chinese from then on. And I was like OKAY! I'm GAME! (anyway its great practice for next year!) EVEN THE CUSTOMER LAUGHED AT ME! WTH!:@ after that they started making & poking fun at me and my SPEECH-darn.
CHINESE IS COOL! But I can't seem to speak good;as well as understanding. For me to understand you'll have to speak to me slowly...REAL SLOW! Or else I have no way to understand you. "My brain for chinese is like a scanner you'll have to wait for the information to appear on the computer and you'll have to check if the scan is clear"(get it?) OH WELL nvm, if you don't. Want me to understand you SPEAK SLOWLY and I will! ((:


This incident! This customer asked me if I'm Singaporean cause I was communicating in chinese with her, I couldn't catch what she was saying so I said NO! then after that I thought back then I said NO NO! YES I AM! my brain was like WTF! I'm SINGAPOREAN I'm PROUD to be one! haha.
OH what I always tell my friends when I'm studying CHINESE!!!
" BORN CHINESE;LEARN CHINESE ! "

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive