SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, December 22, 2006

bad BAD BAD! dream

haha. You don't want to hear the dream I had in the morning. haha. If you want to continue reading. I hope this doesn't change the impression of me on you, I'm definitely NOT like that!

Here it goes, I dreamt that...
I went to the moovie marathon of Death Note with Bay. There's only the two of us (I didn't see anyone else), I sat next to this guy and Bay on the other side. While watching, suddenly his hand drops off the arm rest and onto my thighs. I got a SHOCK! and then suddenly he holds my hand inbetween my fingers and not let go. I looked at him, and he was an indian(no wonder bay didn't sit next to him), rather cute(WTH!), looking alittle cheena and a little indian, a chindian(maybe). I stared at him, wanting to let go, pulling my hand away, he didn't want to let go. Then, I said to him..
joy: "errr.. why are you grabbing my hand?"
joy: "can you please let go"
joy: " I don't know you"
the guy: " I don't want too"
joy: "why me?"
the guy: "I've been wanting to hold your hand from the very beginning."
joy: "(speechless)"
and I just held onto his hands. Bay saw and she gave me that weird look like, 'why are holding an indian stranger' look. I gave a crooked smile back to her, and leaned close to that stranger.
OK! I know it seems like I'm putting a bad impression upon myself. I was rather shock to have this kind of a dream. But I don't know why, I felt good holding that stanger's hand. It feels like I know him like the back of my hand, like I've seen him somewhere and was close with him. I don't know. Isn't it weird?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive