SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

what am I doing??? oh ok. I see

THANKS SANDRA & ZARA FOR GIVING ME THAT SHOCKING SURPRISE! TODAY AT THE SHOP!!!!!!
It was really great seeing you guys after a long day at work during my break.
you're SO appreciated! definitely ON my CHRISTMAS LIST! love!


I've been seeing this CARD in the shop.
and on the front of the card it says, "I t
hought of you today...." and when you open the card it says, "and it feels good. I think I'm going to do it again tomorrow."
(not exact words but the meaning is there.haha)
Anyway, I'm busy like a bee. Working every single day!(except saturdays) until the 22nd of Dec. By then I'll have no time to shop for those prezzies for those peeps that I haven't bought. And I will also have to think WHAT TO BUY FOR THEM!!!!! I told Deanna last night (haha) "its so easy to receive but do difficult to give. can I just sit there and receive but not give?" OK I KNOW SHUT UP! Its selfish you don't have to tell me that. So to make my 'JOB'/'TASK' easier!!!! Tell me what you want for CHRISTMAS! (please not so expensive.) I'll try to be a 'GOOD' "santarina". WTF!

TIME AND CASH IS ALL I NEED NOW!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive