SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 02, 2006

people

I think and BELIEVE that there are many many diff. kind of people round the world. Okay not the world lets just say SINGAPORE alone.(lets leave the world out of this)
and DO YOU KNOW!? by working you do-DO! see the diff sides of diff people!
okay I tell you there are such beings called the 'bimbotics chinahss' haha they don't know that porcelain is breakable.(even JIMIN knows that!.lol. love you futt!)
there're FUNNY grand-grammss too!!!!! like this grandparents(Iguess!) came in today and ask me if the hippo look like a dog. and then she asked. "I'm actually looking for a pink dog for my boy." my eyes went O-0 ?? and I laughed to myself (discreetly-duh!) then she looked around and continued..."oh cause he has a blue dog already and now wants a pink dog to match his blue dog." then my reaction was like.... oOoOohhhhh I see xD. now.. i know.. so cute!
then a b-z friendly BOSS.
and cute guys
and smelly students
and weird peeps
and indians with STRONG accent
and cheapo parents
and RICH parents
and cool girls
and nice clothes (oh this has nothing to do with people)
and MANY branded people in LV GUCCI(many!!!) BURBERRY
and inconsiderate people
and friendly people
and CHINESE SPEAKING people.
talking about chinese speaking I MUST really improve on my chinese!!!! or else I can't serve those customers. I'm BAD at it ! I speak to them in a manner like.. "errr wo help you check?" then " I bang ni check" orr to an extent that I really cant speak! "WAIT!!!!! sorry, dui bu qi" (runss to the counter ask them to translate for me remember and then run back to the customer!) dont you laugh! i'm bad.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive