SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, December 21, 2006

guys...

guys are dumb****s. They're roaches that run away from their girl problems. GUYS should be facing their problem like a MAN! MAN! man are gays! They maybe all macho and buff up but inside they're not! Girls can face reality better than guys. Thats what I think. If you don't like the girl (to ALL males out there!), please DO tell them I know it breaks a person heart at an instant. But its better than to keep them waiting. Don't avoid their messages/calls and even their being! Even a single reply will do GOOD;be VERY direct with the girl of you really don't have feelings for her. If you're the kind that doesn't want to break a lady's heart tell her "lets be GOOD friends!" (I'm going to tell a guy that later. that depends if he sees it on msn)
Guys! You're serious DUMBFUCKs. sighh.. why run away from a girl FACE REALITY dude.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive