SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ATTN: WARNING!! PARTY COMING UP!!!

hello y'll!!!!
ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY??!
ITS BEEN POSTPONED ! ! ! ! !
BUT WE'VE GOT ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED NOW. NOW ITS GOING TO BE A
POST-CHRISTMAS AND EARLY NEW-YEAR PARTY!!!
so all you friends OUT THERE!!! if you're gamed and want to join us! (lol) do tell me(JOY) or tell Jimin OR Erika!!

so WHAT?!?!? : its going to be a post christmas and early new year celebration BBQ
WHERE??? : ERIKA's crib. (lol) her house la!
WHEN?!?! : 29th December 2006 (Friday)

if there is any other infomation or changes I'll keep y'll informed!!
LOVE !
LOOK FORWARD TO THIS!!! excited.
planning still in process (I'm out of planning! whahaha)
SO GET READY YOUR PARTY GEARS & OUTFITS FOR A TIME OF jolly;holly FUN!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


love again
-JOY(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive