SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, December 10, 2006

life

9th December

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUO!!!

(you better thank me for celebrating your BIRTH-day!)
I remembered it and rushed down to meet you peeps in the middle of the wedding dinner! and I almost got killed! by my relatives! thank God I've got my cous. with me thats heading down to ZOUKOUT

well. Met bestyy(Van) in the afternoon to head down to the LIME sonic bang &FLEA MARKET!
FUN FUN FUN. All the funky and pretty accessories that is udderly CHEAP! Walked around and walked out buying a NECKLACE and a pair of EARRINGS! omfgosh its like nice nice! bestss and I bought the same earrings but of a different colour! ((:

After that I went to watch JACK & THE BEANSPROUT @ The NLB. It was freaking HILARIOUS and entertaining! I thank God for the tickets cause I've been wanting to watch it after hearing the reviews and didnt mind buying the ticket and go by myself. However, I don't have to cause I was blessed with the tics! LOVE IT!

Then I headed back to the flea market to collect the necklace Van & I created. Wanted to buy this necklace for _____ but unfortunately its SOLD OUT! (good news is that I left my name and number they contacted me just now to say that there's stock!)

WEDDING DINNER! A matrimony was held, they sang hymns, praise and worship. Vows were exchanged, speeches were made and GRACE was said altogether. AMEN. okay I think I'm a disgrace to the christianity religion, to be honest the ceremony was boring, sorry. But the wedding was REALLY GREAT their speeches to their parents were really touching and moving, that it made my cousins and I cry.(dont call us emo) There are no Pictures! Well cause we were talking too much and were distracted by the food SO much that I didnt bother to take any pictures at the WEDDING )): sorry. But cousin Karen was really pretty! and her HUSBAND is really sporting and SWEET!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I cant wait for my bro's wedding next year!! (so exciting!!!)
my HOT & PRETTY bests!
our earringsss..
LOVES!
guo is gay
loves bay
SO TODAY I'm SICK!
and my fucking dad is fucking eeeeeeeee-ritating. I DID message somebody telling her that I'm sick and I don't think I'm able to work today @ 1030 then I went back to sleep. I woke up again to check my phone and I saw her reply saying that she's not working today message somebody else. So I messaged the other in charge telling her and stuff and it was already 12plus (when I start work at 1230) then CALLS keep coming in. My head was too heavy to even walk to my phone. Dad BANG! into the room and yelled at me! saying that everybody is calling me and looking for me why didnt I turn up for work! and saying that I'm so irresponsible that I didnt tell them at all.
HELLO! WTH! like I DID! I DID tell them that I'm not in a position that I can WORK! you want me to work ok fine you CARRY me to work and I'll sit there like a dead girl when you still fucking pay me $5 per hour! If I'm fucking SICK and fucking don't know whats happening around me I can barely think and do you think that I can be next to my phone all the time??! and whats the problem with my DAD saying that I'm irresponsible when he fucking doesn't know anything. Its just that its the time of his life when every MAN definitely HAVE TO FACE! MALE MENOPAUSE! ! arghhh he's killing me! and Thank God my mom understands me THIS time or else I don't know what to do. and NOBODY is fucking bringing me to the docs! NOBODY fucking cares ! FUCK THIS MORTAL PLANET! WORK IS WORSE THAN SCHOOL!
I HATE YOU!
I just hate it when a male MOOD-SWINGS!
I feel that there's no fucking people around me can be there for me when I need them, even my family. SCREW it! !@#$%%$#@!#*^%

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive