SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

F*CKING crappzzz

OMG! I clubbed yesterday. thats BAD! some went to FLOW @ MOS for the gigs some went for the crowd, dance-floor and fun. To be honest I tried to stay through the gigs but they ain't that good.. Therefore I went to SMOOVE a "room" in MOS that plays RnB/Hip-Hop that night. On that night that room was the room I belong to, NOT the main arena. They were FREAKING playing TRANCE and techno, a mixture of both..when they say that they're going to turn it into an RnB/Hip-Hop place after the gigs and lucky draws.
I went with Michy, Zara, Amanda, Sandra, Flo, Erika, Chloe and her bro. Then we met Mel-Png there and her friends, Rach.Yeong and her friend(she wasn't really that friendly), Rach.Mak and her cous and friends, ZhiXian and friends, Royy Tong, this few seniors;Faiz,Nicole,Gaya... , etc.. thats all. I think. all that I can remember. Made "friends" haha funny people. Drunkards to be exact COMICAL DRUNKARDS lols .. My friend's friendssss. Made friends with some smokers too haha shared cigs and lights.
The dance-floor was super super MEGA packed! ! ! like WTF! when you go into the main main area you'll feel like SARDINES! superly PACKED and VACUUMED in a can. Even if you cant dance you'll still be able too, cause the other people around you dancing will be pushing you all around, SERIOUSLY you don't need to move to MOVE. I superly HATE IT! like WTF somebody ate my tofu! FUCKg horny bastard piece of SHIT! (its PG-13!)haha. I know WTF JOY WTF! If you ask me why didnt I move away from him. Oh if I have a way I will cause i had the will! My face was all scrunched up when he was dancing with me cause he's like ELEPHANT GLUE and bay is pulling me away from another direction (at that point of time I wish I was rubber) until when this crowd pushed like typhoon wind and I was separated from that horny siamese fucker, I was elated at that point of time but that feeling sucked!! and the girls were like lets leave! I agreed and PUSHED my way out not caring about the others. BAD BAD experience, I have danced with others but this fucker is too much!
We're suppose to leave at 2+.. 3 (right?sand.?) eventually we left when the peeps were being shoo-ed out O was fucking waiting for them outside like a goon goon! SO.. we left at 5. After that we went to Liang Court's Macs to get some liqud into our souls. (saw that horny shit-I freaked! his eyes didnt leave me) I ENJOYED MY COKE LIGHT! Cabbed home.
Reached home at about 6 yeh-yeh(grand-pa) opened the door exactly and he was shocked to see me and was like "ni gang gang hui lai ah?" I FREAKED and was like " errr.. wo bang ni pick up na seih newspaper" and then I walked in and realised that it's already 6! and I have to work at 12:30 later in the day (which was just now) effing tired now.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive