SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, December 28, 2006

thoughts

I don't know what I'm after.
I just feel stupid and brainless when I'm talking to you(not that you're smart).
I feel like I'm just wasting my time on you cause you don't bloody care.
Do I not know what I'm after, or do you not know what you're after.
This time its not killing me inside, I don't know why.
I don't give a fucking damn. I don't know why are you doing this to me.
If you don't like me, please dont hurt me.
"don't play with me, my paper heart will break"-The All American Rejects
I'm confused. Am I that vulnerable. What am I that you can't be frank with me.
My friends tell me that you're bringing someone to join you in your emo-ness and sorrows. You think that Joy(I) is the one that you can pull along, cause I'm the one you don't know well and open to who you are and I'm the one that goes all soft and happy when you talk to me and I'm the one that you're not close too so I'm just the right one that you think you can try hurting cause I'll stay happy forever, no matter what and you think that that will not change in me. I tell you, Mr. Ong, I'm STILL HUMAN afterall. Please have some thought for that.
Trying to turn the joy in me?
I ain't called Joy for a reason. SORROW is such an ugly name!
Are you going to be happy if everything I thought came true, if you are, FUCK YOU, but I wouldn't mind if that just makes you happy.

Well thats just a piece of my mind. Darll just gave me another part of my mind, that goes against, a total opposite. Maybe I just don't, really don't understand emo people. I'm trying to think things out with me, myself and I now.

peace out

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive