SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, December 29, 2006

to : "spammer"

Dear spammer,
why do you not like me ? what have I done to you?
(have you stepped on my toe that I stepped back?)
I don't know any tricia's in my whole entire fucking life.
So I believe that you don't know me as well (unless you know me but use another identity)
and you're saying that I think I'm a good flirt with guys?
Huh? GROSS, NO! I don't even know how to spell F-L-I-R-T.
errr.. HUH? I barely know any guys. Ya. (:
And to be honest I don't know what I'm doing with the current guy now, its so unsure if he still likes me and I'm utterly confused now.
I wish he just tells me directly and not indirectly.
I may have flings but not ex-bfs.
OMG! Why am I telling you all this? Maybe I would just like to clear the air between you and me and let you know more about me? My psychic feelings tell me that you're a stranger thinking I'm stealing your friend's boyfriend.
Tell me how would you feel if someone spams your blog as well. Ruining your reputation with untrue things? And spamming is so OLD-SCHOOL. Grow UP!
errr. so take care.
and EH! I'm trying to be nice here so DON'T YOU omggg ME AGAIN!
THIS IS SO ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive