SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, December 25, 2006

a merry laSy chrissy

Celebrated chrissy with MY FAMILY yesterday, on the eve! Had a chrissy dinner at home with the folks and coussies. Food was Y-U-M-M-Y-L-I-C-I-O-U-S ! I ate like an entire COW, haha. Went out earlier in the day with my cous, Janell cause she dated me out wanting to buy her stuffs. As she likes my fashion opinions I give her, haha. I'M GOOD!! ANYBODY? (ego's growing) I saw many beautiful stuffs! But I can't buy them as... I'm suppose to shop for others! Their chrissy prezzies! WTH! Managed to buy 2 so now.. I left 2 more.

Went home at about 5+ 6 to join in the dinner. My grand aunt (my late grandmother's sister?) she got drunk haha. And she started talking nonsense (HILARIOUS!) and started dancing to the music beat of the ending tune of the tv show. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!

Anyway after I'm full and bloated cous and I had to clean up! WTH, I know. Standing in the kitchen. I SOAP, she rinse and dry. More and MORE plates kept on coming in when we're almost done. When everything is so OILY! My hands turned old and wrinklelyy. Bro had to take pictures! cause its shocking to see me in the kitchen helping! like ARGHHHH! I look so ugly and fat in those pictures haha. My bro is such a LOUSY photographer!

After all that commotion, we had no clue on what we can do. So I asked bro, while drinking my tasty white wine. Asking what are we going to do than to sit here and ROT! He replied, ok lets drink and talk then when we cannot take it anymore! We go SLEEP! I said okay! WTH right?

But that didn't happen! haha. Cous and I went to ViVOCity, to watch a mid-night MOO-VIE! Eating baby food and chillin' out outside, letting mosquitoes bite me!, allowing time to pass us by. We felt literally miserable, as there were like only 2 of us! haha. CAMMY WAS THERE TO SAVE US!!!!!! yay! So, many pictures were taken.

Night At The Museum was a good show. NICE!

Now. I'm slacking at home. Woke up at about 1 haha. Having nothing to do, I'm feeling like this year christmas is boring and everybody doesn't have many plans. Last year was a blast, to think of it J and I spent our first chrissy together last year. haha. Yep with the others as well! But it sure was fun, at the carnival in church, we winning a blue frog, us sitting at the esplanade then eating supper. It was fun! This year though we're not miles apart, we're beings apart haha. I remembered your chrissy gift! MEET UP SOON! Remeber the date!, SOON!

This year, there's just nothing to do. Thank God I didn't agree to work today! Waiting for B to wish me Merry Chrissy, it seems like that will not happen haha. I know he's not this kind of a person. Anyway he didn't even remember my birthday, so no biggy. We're just going to be good friends forever! I'm happy with that anyway.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive