SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, December 17, 2006

tomorrow's the day thats gonna show where I'm fucking heading

RESULTS ARE OUT!!! !!! !!!(TOMORROW)
I want report cards like that! A+ all the way. The PARENT'S SIGNIGTURE column is definitely to be filled in((:
like... ZOMG RESULTS are out tomorrow!!!! AFTER SO LONG!!!! I believe everybody is having mixed emotions now. They're either feeling EXCITED or they are feeling WORRIED. Oh! And about the mixed emotions? I tell you what its all about its spelt as J-O-Y, I'm feeling BOTH excited and worried. Like WTF( God you playing with my brains? ) after the looonnnnngggg WAITING of the RESULTS I'm getting a panic attack now??? and why must my parents put my SURNAME first instead of my name??? like JOY CHANG YULING and not CHANG YULING JOY and now I'm register no. (3)THREE. The tired to tremble in fear.
If I don't meet my expectation of 3 points/5 points and below. I'm gonna INDULGE(what a word) myself in a TUB OF ICE-sCREAM!!!! [killing two birds with one stone;after eating everything it can be used to fill all my tears]
NIGHTMARES are EVIL

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive