SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, December 15, 2006

LIFE RUIN cos of work.

Joy is like FREAKING TIRED! Working every single day is disturbing my normal life, social life as well as my personal life! I WANT TO QUIT! or at least PLEASE DO FIRE ME!!

I FELL SICK and I think I am recovering but guess what???
I think I'm going to fall sick again.
and I'm working every single freaking day! even if you want me to work DON'T make me work EVERYDAY and only have a day off on sat! Then back to work on SUNDAY?
I DON'T WANT TO WORK EVERYDAY!!!!
I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!!!! I miss my momma's cooking I miss talking to my momma! I miss my HOUSE I miss slacking at home! I rather MOP THE FLOOR KEEP THE CLOTHES AND even WASH THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!
;work is killing me
;FUCK it upside down
mommy!! I miss your delicious FOOD that made me SO FAT!!!



I MISS MY FRIENDS!!!! that are MY JOY!!!!!
I MISS my fucking COUSINS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive