SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

it's a beautiful tiring day.

I HEARD THE ACCOUNTS O's ARE DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!!!
*bites nails* SO SCARED FOR NEXT YEAR!!! NO MORE fooling around and making fun of my teacher next year!! )): don't worry those who have P1 trmw. YOU'LL can do it !!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP! IF YOU NEED EMERGENCY HELP FOR ACCOUNTS! CALL 999.. haha.

JOY WENT TO the S.A.M (Singapore Art Museum) TODAY!!!!
FUN.FUN.FUN
Where is it at?
71 Bras Brasah Road
(old S.J.I building-next to NTUC income)
haha. If you're interested GO! admire photography and art. Nobody to go with? Ask me along I don't mind!! Anyway if I go ITS FREE!!! Cause moi school is somehow affiliated with it or something like that. Its a little weird BUT yea..(lets not talk about weird)

Who did you go with?
Deanna and Amanda. We (FRIENDS!!) are suppose to go to ESCAPE! today. BUT, everybody is either WORKING or have something else to do. So its left to Deanna and I. We were thinking on what to do and stuff. Then I thought of going to funky places that we've NEVER been before. But we'll go eat UDON @ the ART cafe @ the Esplanade. YUMs YUMS! (MUST TRY!!!) [NO pictures as my cammy is on a holiday trip with bro. in East Malaysia!] We actually didn't know that S.A.M is situated next to NTUC income. So we decided to go to A.C.M (Asian Civilisation Museum) and see Qin Shi Huang( some person from the Qing Dynasty) we've actually been there before. So we went in and ask WHERE IS S.A.M!!!!!!!!! The person thought we were INDONESIANS!!!!!!! WTH! I can't even speak Bahasa Indo. Deanna can!
WE WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM A.C.M TO S.A.M!!!!!!!! GOOD exercise!

What did you'll do after that?
SHOPPING is dah thing. Marina SQ. We went to meet Jia-Jia! After her accounts paper. SHE CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! *arghhhh
shop shop shop for a gift! its so difficult!!!! brain-wreaking!!

pOOf^* k.. I'll go bathe now...
ciao!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive