SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, November 02, 2006

HAIR-CUT

BEFORE! AFTER!!!


I CUT MY FRINGE!!! and now I've got BANGS. Friends say its alright and okay. But FAMILY say its eeeeee, ugly and cartoon! (what a supportive family Thank You!) Who cares what people say! Its my hair MY life the hair belongs to me! I can do whatever I want with it. Hair is just an accessory on people so the style you have represents you. To me, I can just do whatever to my hair its just a matter of time for it to grow back SO WHY WORRY??? Its just HAIR!

SCHOOL. Today was AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I forgot to turn my phone to silent mode before I reach school and suddenly during Mdm Yeo's Math lesson my phone went, "OOOOHHHHhhhh... Kisses for you kisses for you click on the button and you'll see what we'll do..... *muah-muah-muah-muah-muah* OOoOOOOooHHHHHHhhhhhhh" I FREAKED! Rah and Deanna knew was mine straight away they TURNED and LOOKED at me. I FROZE! and Rah was like quick quick quick. I didn't know what to do I just sat there until the "song" ended and Mdm Yeo was like WHATS THAT???? I was still in FREEZE mode, then I "defroze" and said like sorry! its my phone I forgotten to off it. Thank GOD! she's nice and all to me (a little bias) and was like ok ok quickyly switch it off. PHEW!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone laughed at my message tone, WTH! its cute ! BUT eeee-ritating at times.
Had bad cramps in school today. Panadol works!

After my HAIR-CUT Van and I headed down to Lido to 'du-shu' while Deanna waited for Rah to be done with hers... We actually planned to go Mos Burger but then Van and I decided to go the top floor of Lido as there is a VARIETY of FOOD CHOICES! hahaha and we can eat anythhing and everything there.. I sat infront of the BIG SCREEN thingO and I got real distracted but I'm allowed too not Van as she has O maths on Monday!!! haha. and I'm addicted to the NOKIA adv. tune and the HSBC insurance adv. tune hahah I LIKE THIS BOTH TUNES they're like COOLNESS!!! and I've been singing to the tune when the adv. comes up. and I've watched STEP UP trailer 5-7 time already!!!! and many others too. FUN FUN! maybe going there again tomorrow it depends on our minds the next day. ((:


ooo I've just learnt something new! from Ben CHANG!
DO NOT say CHEAP! but VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive