SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 12, 2006

.BABY BOOM.

Went to cous's new born baby's 1st month just now and toot toot me forgot to bring my cammy and NOW! its with kor kor on its way to Sarawak.
The 1st month thingO I went just now doesn't seem like its for the baby. haha.
The baby is not much of the *STAR* but the people invited and the FOOD was. Sounds craSy but by fact its true. Not that amazing/fun I can say as the baby is sleeping half his life! haha. BUT rather cute, pretty and DARK for a baby boy he has really DEEP double eye-lids and yep he's dark like he went for a TAN right after birth. haha. My cous and her husband ain't that dark they're quite fair for the both CHINESE. Their first child a girl is fair as well. hmphhhh.. why BLACK now? opps!

Amy jie jie(other cous.) and her daughter, Ashlyn were there as well. MY ! its been ages since I last saw her and Ashlyn. Ashlyn is SO pretty now. Arghh, I don't have a pic. I like her hair, she looks caucasian and has many pretty features of Amy jie. Tony kor, her husband, still looked the same haha. always reading the newspaper or sitting on the couch watching TeeVee or sleeping. Both Mother and Daugther wore Polka-Dots today and they looked really nice. ((:

{Having a daugther is like having a live manequin! haha.}

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive