SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 10, 2006

WONDER WOMAN has no energy : (

I'VE GOT THE BALLS TO DO IT WHAT ABOUT YOU PUSSY?
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! = BYE to MORNINGS.
I just had tests Chem prac. and Maths. Both tests were FUN.
I HAVE LIBRARY FUNDS FOR A SPIDERMAN BOOK!!!!!
(I don't even step in a library what more the school's?)
Went home to bathe and change and then we headed out. Met rah at her place then bus-ed down to Deanna's. Deanna cooked for us to mumm-mumm=D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S thanks ( :
Bus-ed to Kovan to get a choo-choo then to ORRRR-CHARD. To Nokia then to Far-East then to GUCCI to CKJ to Wisma to Wheelock to P.S to Hougang.
I feel that I'm a very GRUMPY and MOODY person today. (except during cell:)
I just curse and swear at every single person that "stepped on my toe" today and I not really that vulguar. SMOKING KILLS!-BadForHEALTH! VANESSA SOH was LATE!!!! AGAIN in meeting ME! I was telling jeric and sarah I'm meeting van at 6:50 and I'm leaving here at 6:50! haha I lost track of time that I left at 7:05 BUT MISS SOH wasn't there yet! I still got to wait ! ! ! I bus-ed to P.S and I saw that Gelare guy that works at Hougang. I saw him he looks damn familiar and he stared at me like I know him. I FEAKED cause he's funny looking. haha. and HANKY-PANKYing with his girlfriend that ... ... I thought so long on where I've seen him before and I know that its more than once. All I could remember at that time was he takes my order. I thought all the way from the cafes and rest. I always go.. from TCC to SAKAE to MACDONALDs(haha) to bla bla bla. UNTIL I thought of ICE-CREAM and then I thought of waffles. and WAH-LA! TA-DAH!

i'm leaving.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive