SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 06, 2006

she's got TATTOOs and piercings

WRONG!!!
I'VE GOT the TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!
I did a bolt on my ankle, its BLUE! dark blue. Looks COOL but I'm not sure how is it going to be like in the coming future. I think that this decision that I have made is important and one that shows if I'm indecisive or not. As everybody knows that tattoos are permanent and can only be removed through laser surgery thats like 1000s and 100s MORE than that small little tattoo you've done. I think that a tattoo marks a spot in your life. This tattoo I think it really do mark a spot in this life of mine. I know this is my first and not going to be my last.
How's the PAIN? To be honest I am a person that fears pain and I cannot take pain, ask around if you don't know me. But the tattoo is COOL I think that the feeling is so mild you barely feel it at times, for the ankle, other parts I have not tried! Ask if it bleeds? Yep. Definitely! I thought it wouldn't at first BUT I saw it bleed today. And I can say that the after effect and the time when the needle draws through your skin, the after effect HURTs MORE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive