SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 19, 2006

PLEASE EMPLOY ME ! ! !

I need CASH for christmas! haha.
I think I'm a little self-centered. haha. I've been spending money on myself and FORGOT all about christmas. The girls were all like... CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS ! ! ! but eventually we actually SHOP FOR OURSELVES !
Friday. I bought myself a NICE Tee from Pull&Bear. and a STUSSY pencil case.
(preparing for Os as its TRANSPARENT//) and money on FOOD (WTH!)
I was just saying today. FOOD is an ESSENTIAL NEED in our lives and its SUPER EXPENSIVE! +plus it makes us FAT ! *so F^ right. {k. I think I'm vulguar? and crude at the same time} BAD BAD. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL/PROBLEMS!!
TODAY(sat.) had this WILD GOOSE thingO at ViVO City. In other words or 'lame man terms' (haha. royy tong) NOT to chase a effing GOOSE but to like go with the clues and stuff!
We actually plan NOT to win and just SHOP!!! TOPSHOP, ZARA, F21, PULL&BEAR, GUESS?, WAREHOUSE, etc.... But my DEAR besty! said that WE MUST AT LEAST PLAY A bit!!! just a BIT! Unfortunately I didn't get to go TOPSHOP as.... WE took it seriously! WTF// eeeeeeeeeeeeeyerrrrhh. a little fun BUT SUPER tiring!!! I walked pass every single shop at least THRICE . And Van didn't let us take a break. But it was rather SHOCKING that we were one of the FINALISTs.
went to the steps of the SUPREME COURT to seat and eat after service. BUT we saw this weird guy that SCARED THE HAIR OUT OF US!!!! and exactly jin called at that time asking where were we. Telling her that we were VERY VERY freaked out and STUFF!!! she RAN her way from the the MRT to FIND US! hahhahahhahha. BUT she didn't help much! ohhh she did! PROBLEMS!! shouting to the WEIRD GUY : MAD MAN!!!, CRAZY!!!!, BYE!!!! : arghhhhhh!!!!!!!
It was quite fun though.. with Jin and Bay's "dong dong chi ka chi ka CHA! ... Ohhh YEA..." I know like WTH right. Going craSy with funny Jin in a FUNNY MOOD thats unlike her! = FUN!
spent 20MINUTES to flag for a CAB!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive