SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 17, 2006

the IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE

So. If you ask me what did I do on the 16th of Nov, why is it a FUN day.

If you start going out with only 2 {rah and bay} people then it minimises to 1 {bay} then you meet 2 {Chloe and Louisa} other on the street (by just bumping into each other) and just go out together. Then you go somewhere else and you bump into 2 {Erika and Jims} + 3 {Cassie, sidd and their friend(sorry I can't rem your name)} more people and EVERYBODY just goes out together. SO in total, we went out in PAIRS but the day ended off with the 6 of us mingling round each other and enjoying the company and fun!!! ((:

+ Louisa (photographer) LOUISA!!!
And jims was saying that OH MY! this way that we're going out is very funny cause we've have never been out together like that in this manner before. that is why I say the IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE! (:


this two are called the 'PHONE-ersss' 24/7 hands-ON! or else their hands will ROT and they'll DIE!!!! haha. joking...



[I've got pics !!!! although Mr. Cammy was in Sarawak on a holiday haha. YAY! thanks Louisa! ENJOY Indonesia! ] But blogger doesn't want me to upload pics!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can NOW!!





Kay I'll try again later in the night I've got to wash up and go out to meet the girls agign.SHOPPING! again... I'm running out of $$$ already ! !

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive