SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 20, 2006

NANO SINGAPORE

my lover dated me out HAHA. nahh.. joking Sandra dated me out as now she's FILTHY RICHYY RICH! and she wants to go shopping!! (I'm a FUN person to go shop with..((=) hee.
And DUH.. we went to TOWN! Singapore is NANO! The main area for shopping IS ...... ORCHARD! To date me out its only NICE to be early or be PUNCTUAL! But my 'admire-er' is LATE!!!!!!!!!!! So angry cause she made me spend my time in POPULAR(yep.bookshop) and spend MONEY! arghh. then shop shop shop. SHE SPEND LIKE WATER!!!!!!!! I wish I can do that too! PULL & BEAR, HAVANIAS!!!!!!!!!, BAG, FOOD! and bla blah bla. But at timesss, she pisses me off. haha.
People I met that day (19/11/06) : SANDRA(duh..), sarah ko, tina & mel-png, tim hann & g.f ...That should be all I guess. And after that amanda, sarah chan, adam and shawn.
On the wayy HOME that day. Man called asking if I want to play pool. SO she came to pick me to Hougang Plaza to play. As I was laSy to go back to town. It was like 3 more days till I turn SIXTEEN16 that guy didn't let me in. So Man's friend was like lets go the "club club" area. Its $1 to be a member. SO SLEAZY, such a SLEAZY place. Man signed up so we'll can go in and play together. Was fun fun, the guys were hilarious! and CHILDISH! opps! sorry NO offence.
After that we decided to go to meet Rah. Called her she 'sneaked' I think. Then headed down to the mac at Rivervale plaza. is it? ATE HAPPY MEAL! ! ! and. .. .. YEP! again.. milk made RAH DRUNK! WTH! bused home . dad and mom picked from the bus stop.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive